Monday, September 13, 2010

My very first post =)

Dear readers,

This is my first blog ever in my life. (please do not laugh at me. yes, i've not created a blog before.haha) Initially, when i knew that I need to create a blog to document my learning journey and to 'pen' down my reflections as a home ec teacher, I was a bit apprehensive as I am not exactly an IT-savvy person. Nevertheless, after some exploration, I've managed to create my own blog - it is not that difficult after all! Now I'm learning about the joys of blogging..I'm liking it =)

I'm a graduate with a degree in Food Science and Technology, and so many of you may wonder why I became a home ec teacher. The reason is very simple, what I wish for in life is to enjoy what I do, and of course, I enjoy teaching a lot! Interacting with kids is amazing (in my opinion) and it is an exciting and challenging job - it is never boring. Teachers have a great job!! =)

This blog is borned so that you can follow my learning journey and discoveries as a home ec teacher (trainee teacher for now, till May 2011). Enjoy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment